Marc Almond, Jeremy Reed & Othon Kickstarter for recording a musical album of JK Huysmans novel, Against Nature


I hope this campaign is successful.  All the early information really looks interesting and promising.  I am rather shocked they haven't already made their goals - but money is tight these days.  I had to really think about it before pledging enough to get the limited vinyl release - I was kinda pushed over the edge when I saw all but 1 was taken - obviously it is the more popular pledge reward - maybe they will make more of those available. Consider that you have time to budget a pledge since they are only taken upon the project reaching it's goal and would not be withdrawn from your account until August 28. Check out the kickstarter campaign page.




I will have to find a copy of the book to read now. The covers of some of the past editions look appealing.

 

Comments