Dreamend - So I Ate Myself Bite By Bite


An album I have been searching for - for years.  I was in a vinyl time out period when these came out originally and though I bought the CD and loved the music, when I found out about the animated picture discs once I was back into vinyl, I knew I had to have them.  Of course by then they were collectors items and hard to get anyone to part with for a reasonable sum of money.




But after about 5 years of hunting and trying to be patient I finally found a copy from a seller on Discogs.  So I guess I am just wanting to give myself a high five, but maybe also turn someone else on to what I think is one of the best complete packages of music as art form.



Every Dreamend release is creatively stimulating and aesthetically challenging.  Ryan Graveface, aka Dreamend, knows how to bring it all together.  Every element of a release seems thought out and fully realized.  He does this not only for his own Dreamend releases but for the other bands and their releases on his label, Graveface Records.  If you are unfamiliar with Dreamend, Graveface Records and the other artists on the label take some time and check them out.  https://graveface.bandcamp.com/

The pop-up from Long Forgotten Friend

And the Tears Washed Me, Wave After Cowardly Wave - another animated picture disc

Comments