It's fun to score

Some items I picked up this past couple of weeks:

Marc Almond - Varieté
Ordered from Juno.com, Cherry Red Records put this on vinyl - Almost everything Marc Almond has done is essential listening for me - I think this is one of his best.



Suede - Coming Up
I've been watching for these Suede re-releases to be available in USA for affordable pricing.  Juno.com is definitely one of the most affordable places to pick up European albums.



This has been on my wishlist since it came out, it just took awhile for it to make it on an order.  It is really a great album and the deluxe packaging is really beautiful.  Too many artists don't take advantage of LP size and potential in sleeve and booklet design.  


And from my local record store, Block Street Records:






(Marc Almond & J.G. Thirlwell aka Foetus)





Comments