A Harley Poe Story

I have owned this record for some time, but in the last couple of months I have had two offers to pay $250 or more for it.  I chose not to sell.  This is a blue vinyl edition of 500 (200 on blue and 300 on black).  I prize it highly and play it regularly so parting with it would be hard.  It isn't "valued" for more than $40 but obviously buyers want it bad enough to pay more.  I was extremely lucky at getting mine buy emailing the label/artist directly.

So how did this story relate to January and February Acquisitions?  It just put me in the mood to pull the trigger on some purchases I had been putting off from HorrorHound Records.  They have two vinyl various artist collections featuring Harley Poe that I had on my wantlist for a long time but never got around to buying them. 

HorrorHound Presents: Horror Party

A1 –The Big Bad - People Who Died
A2 –Harley Poe - Science Fiction/Double Feature
B1 –For The Wolf Anything, Anything
B2 –The Loveless -The Gremlin Rag


It's Only A Movie

A1 –The Creepshow - People Are Strange
A2 –Argyle Goolsby - Save Me Tonight
A3 –For The Wolf - He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask)
A4 –Stellar Corpses - Power Of The Night
A5 –The Big Bad - Red Right Hand
A6 –Dead Dick Hammer & The T.B.A Band - Life At Last
B1 –Shadow Windhawk - Stigmata Martyr
B2 –The Heathens - Burn
B3 –Black Cat Attack - Partytime
B4 –Psycho Charger - Pet Semetary
B5 –Harley Poe - NewBorn
1 –Mister Monster - Looking For The Magic
2 –The Heathens - Hellraiser
3 –Freddy Morris - It's Only A Movie

Both albums are a lot of fun and the songs are top notch.  Definitely going to be high on my Halloween playlist (that I play all year long of course).  They look cool as Sh*t too!
 Both are readily available at HorrorHound's shop along with some of Harley Poe's colored vinyl singles which are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!  I'll have to do a post about the set of seven someday.  

and

Comments