Catching Up (just the last 30 days)

I'm a piss poor blogger.  But anyone following me, if anyone is, will already know that.

Here is a list of vinyl I have picked up recently that I just want to acknowledge my interest in owning them.  

Fleetwood Mac - Live: I believe one of the best live albums ever in it's ability to "take you there"

A Flock Of Seagulls - s/t: I didn't score a great copy, but it has eluded me a long time and this one will hold a place in my collection until a better copy comes along.

Rush - Moving Pictures: a perfect rock album

Dear Or Alive - Fan the Flame (Part 1): new white vinyl reissue

Chris Gantry - Motor Mouth: a great songwriter with a creamy voice


Lewis Furey - The Sky Is Falling: theatrical cabaret pop full of sexual tension and potential


Soft Cell - Mutant Moments and The Grid - Flotation: Reissues 

Dire Straits - Love Over Gold: I like 3 DS albums and this is one

Fleetwood Mac - Tango in the Night, Tusk and Mirage: Colored vinyl UK reissues

A Drop in the Gray - Certain Sculptures: A terrific new wave album that is often missed. I discovered it in the late 80s at a flea market that had a really great vinyl booth.  I bought it just based on the cover and song titles.  Loved it ever since.


Add N to (X) - Add Insult to Injury: Experimental electronic perfection

Shelley Fabares - Rare Items and Big Hits: A fun compilation 

CocoRosie - La Maison De Mon Rêve: pink vinyl avant-garde freak folk

Boys Town Gang - A Cast Of Thousands: disco!

That's most, if not all, of the errata I bought in the last month







Comments