I am the worst

 

And no, Placebo doesn't have anything to do with it but I needed an image for this post.  

Believe it or not I want to post regularly.  Somehow I always seem to let any and everything come between me and doing it though.

Feelings: I have a hard time setting myself in motion.  I often feel like I am standing in the bottom of a well staring up out of the darkness to the light (what I want to be doing) but I just can't find the energy to climb to the surface.

Ignorance: I'm just not that good at the mechanics of blogging.

Those two things are the main problems, but they are big - but not insurmountable.  I make no resolution or promise to improve, but I am going to try and we will just see what happens.  It's not like I have a a devoted following - not sure I could handle the pressure.  I am doing this for me and hope there are a handful of people that appreciate it.


Comments