So happy to have this.  I love Harley Poe and have had more messages on discogs asking me to sell my vinyl for him than any other artist.  This new collection is a great beginning to plans for re-releasing his material on vinyl.


It is a nice package including the images above as well as a insert of credits and a CD copy AND a sticker and some buttons.


It is currently on my turntable for the first time. Sadly I got the sides mixed up and am playing it out of order.  I like it best when albums are marked clearly but I think that's might only complaint on this record.

The overall sound is really good.  I'm impressed with the quality of everything.  There isn't a track here that doesn't deserve it's spot.  A really great collection.

Get your copy

Side A :

1-Herschel
2-Lewis, A fairytale Fable
3-Witchboard
4-Skin N Bones vs Terror Trippin'

Side B :

1-What's A Devil To Do
2-Wurms
3-I Am The Living dead
4-OWAFNB Reprise

Side C :

1-Scream Acres
2-Man Of God
3-New Born
4-Late Nite Creature Feature
5-Pow Whaaa

Side D :

1-Science Fiction/Double Feature
2-Sadie Grace
3-Phantom In Your Mind
4-Country Corpse

Comments